Executive Publication (Technical Unit)
Technical Service Department
Sungai Choh, Rawang, Selangor
29 Feb 2020
Responsibilities: (Technical Unit)
1. To manage overall administration of the section
2. To be involved in the preparation of Perodua Technical Manuals
3. To prepare proposals, reports and meeting’s minutes
4. To prepare and monitor budgets expenses and cost reduction
5. To handle requisition (MRF, PO, and ITPRF) for ordering and Payment Voucher matters
6. To perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the superior
Requirements: (Technical Unit)
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) or equivalent
2. Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
3. Excellent command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
4. Meticulous, detailed, organised and a team player with good
5. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
6. Knowledge of automotive business processes and ability to speak Japanese are added advantages