Human Resource Executive
LocationSg Choh, Rawang
Closing Date30 Nov 2020
- To develop and implement policy and strategy; directs and coordinates Human Resources activities, such as organizational departmental planning, employment, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management, leave management, employee relation and other HR functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Good experience and knowledge in industrial relation skills.
- Have strong and analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.