Customer Satisfaction & Quality
LocationSg Choh, Rawang
Closing Date31 Mar 2022
- Responsible for performing daily sampling activities according to the schedule that has been set, including prepare analysis related to Major Defect Follow Up Sheet (MDFS), performing Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) tests and checking fire hazards on vehicle samples.
- Responsible for assisting in preparing and arranging test materials, recording and storing test result reports, conducting inspections of non-metallic materials as well as performing inspection and maintenance activities on related machines.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Materials Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to use machines and tools in the quality inspection of non-metallic materials
- Proficient in MS Officeapplication