R & D - Product Planning (Prototype)
Sungai Choh Rawang
12 Nov 2021
1. Produce engineering part designs using CAD or related tools.
2. Analyze and determine the best part cost.
3. Generate part drawings at the end of each design process.
4. Coordinate part expansion activities by ensuring part quality is in line with drawing and performance requirements.
5. Prepare, Process, Analyze and issue all related technical documents.
6. Ensure total ISO compliance with proper documentation.
7. Perform benchmarking and produce verification sample.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronic.
2. Proficiency in Japanese language is highly recommended.
3. Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
4. Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Malay.
5. Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
6. Good in report writing.
7. Ability to work well with others.
8. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.