R & D - Product Planning (Project)
Sungai Choh Rawang
12 Nov 2021
1. Prepare master development schedule for assigned project.
2. Prepare and report detail project status in a clear and concise manner.
3. Manage development parts by controlling cost and leadtime.
4. Prepare and analyze sufficient data required for project proposal.
5. May involve in conducting localization part follow up activity under R&D responsibility area.
6. Prepare a clear, accurate, and understandable PPD documents for higher level approval.
7. Coordinate R&D plan to solve after market problems related to assigned vehicle model.
8. Manage and report status of R&D detail project expenses.
9. Perform other duties when required.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering field.
2. Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
3. Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
4. Good in report writing.
5. Ability to work well with others.
6. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
7. Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Malay.