R & D - Product Planning (Regulation & Certification)
Sungai Choh Rawang
12 Nov 2021
1. Monitoring the movement of vehicle regulation (domestic and overseas).
2. Participate any discussion internally and externally on any vehicle regulatory related issues.
3. Conduct regulation compliance check sheet activities for every project.
4. Update the changes of vehicle regulation.
1. Make overall plan and control all Vehicle Type Approval certification (homologation) project (domestic and export).
2. Acquire data for homologation documents.
3. Prepare homologation document and submit to authority.
4. To ensure all homologation documents are updated.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering field.
2. Minimum 1-2 years working experience.
3. Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
4. Good in report writing.
5. Ability to work well with others.
6. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
7. Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Malay.