Executive, New Business Strategy
Closing Date30 Nov 2021
- 1. To assist in identifying and proposing potential business opportunities via upstream and downstream diversification.
- 2. To assist in evaluating and recommending potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, primary market survey, industry analysis, financial analysis, and operations review.
- 3. To assist in closing new business opportunity by coordinating business requirements, develop new business model, simulate business feasibility, financial projection and develop negotiation strategies and positions with relevant parties.
- 4. To carry out implementation and/or execution of project from approval stage to successful commencement of operations and handle departmental administrative work and/or ad hoc tasks;
- 5. To prepare presentation materials.
- 6. Able to handle departmental administrative work and/or ad hoc tasks.
- 1. Master/Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or any related discipline.
- 2. A minimum of three (3) years working experience.
- 3. Experience in business development, business consulting or similar functions.
- 4. Excellent in interpersonal, supervisory and communication skills and a good team player.
- 5. Good analytical thinking and problem solving and good project management skills.
- 6. High self-confident and able to work independently.