Sungai Choh Rawang
28 Feb 2022
1. Planning the improvement (Kaizen) activities.
2. Coordinate the improvement project which consist of process study, schedule plan, trial process and the implementation.
3. Organize meeting with production members for supply process improvement and parts location at production line.
4. Coordinate the improvement activities for operation which includes the analysis, case study, and the discussion.
5. Prepare and updating weekly and monthly services for forklift elecport status report.
6. Perform other duties as and whenever required.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Logistic/Supply Chain/Technology Management or any related field with a minimum of 1-2 years working experience.
2. Good communication skills (verbal and written).
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.