Customer Relations Assistant
Johor Bharu Service Centre
Closing Date15 May 2013
- Act as a middle person between the company and customers in resolving technical issues effectively and professionally
- Assist in providing excellent customer service
- Provide feedback and monitor the progress/status of cases
- Prepare weekly and monthly report
- Handle customer’s appointment with service centre.
- Greet customer.
- Make sure customer lounge and service centre area is always clean, need and tidy.
- Prepare customers’ refreshments such as coffee/tea/biscuits
- Perform follow-up call for customers within 3 days from the date they came to service to check whether their car in good condition or not.
- Decorate service centre for any festive/promotion events.
- Poses at least SPM and/or Diploma in any discipline
- Preferably candidate aged 21 years and above
- Pleasant personality and able to communicate well (English and Bahasa Malaysia) with all levels of people
- A team player
- Computer literate
- Customer oriented