Manufacturing / Operation
Closing Date07 May 2014
- - Lead and supervise Warehouse staff and workers in day-to-day operations including receiving and delivering of goods
- - Responsible for the overall smooth running of Warehouse operations covering transport, Logistics and Warehouse, included Inventory Management, operation planning and , quality control
- - Monitor accuracy of stock level and movement of stock
- - Display good Inventory Management
- - Minimum Degree in Logistics & Warehouse Management or related discipline.
- - Must be computer literate.
- - Confident and possess good interpersonal and writing skills
- - Excellent people Management skills with strong leadership quality
- - Results-oriented, able to work in a team and self-motivated
- - Pleasant personality with a positive attitude.