Technical Executive – Regional Office Northern
Technical Support, Technical Service Department
Closing Date30 Jun 2017
- •To support/guide service outlets by responding with quick information/advice or performed field investigation on problems encountered especially in the case of unsolved issues.
- •To level up technical knowledge correlated to troubleshooting skills and report writing skills , i.e DTR training.
- •Involve in Pre-Delivery Correction (PDC) at sales and service outlets, technical training to outlet, part verification and warranty storage audit.
- •To handle/attend to customer inquiries related to technical matter.
- •Perform any other assignment as and when required.
- •A degree/diploma in any of the Engineering background with 5 years working experience in automotive industry.
- •Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- •Good critical thinking, planning and problem solving skills
- •Computer literate (good knowledge in MS Office)