Executive - Publication Section
Technical Service Department
Sungai Choh, Rawang, Selangor
18 Aug 2018
• Monitoring of yearly budget and monthly expenses.
• Prepare master schedule and planning for new project.
• Translate technical manual from Japanese language to English/Malay language.
• To plan and monitor administrative work.
• Intermediator between DMC & R&D Engineer (Japanese staff).
• Bachelor Degree in Management/Business or Engineering or any related discipline
• Able to communicate and write in Malay, English and Japanese language.
• Computer literate.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Software (Illustrator, In Design and Pro) is an added advantage.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good communication with superior and other staff.